Artificial Intelligence is the fastest growing field in the last decade. Projects like self-driving cars to Google Brain, have used artificial intelligence to make a huge-impact.
Artificial intelligence is used to make machines that behave like humans. It could be driving cars or some accounting work. Artificial Intelligence is currently solving many problems. One of the important aspects is natural language processing(NLP), learning the behavior of natural systems, knowledge gathering etc.
This is the right time to become an artificial intelligence engineer. It is not an easy task. But if you are already familiar with different programming languages, tools and computer science basics, you can take up the study of artificial intelligence.
Career Growth for an Individual:
AI-driven organizations are creating the role of AI engineer, AI Specialist etc. These are people who can who can perform multiple tasks of data engineering, data science, and software development. They understand how to extract data efficiently from a various source, build their own machine learning models, and deploy those models using AI-infused applications.
Artificial Intelligence has turned from a niche technology into a mainstream computer science engineering subject. Big companies like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and many others are heavily investing for Careers in Artificial Intelligence. Careers in Artificial Intelligence have become the heart of new IT developments in areas like automation, DevOps platforms, robotics, and many more. It is a fast-paced and challenging field that is making visible inroads into our everyday life. There has been a considerable rise in big-data-centric AI like data mining and machine learning of web data and very large curated databases.
Who Can do the Artificial Intelligence MPP Course?
· Any professional with a Data Analytics background
· Engineering or Non-Engineering aspirants wanting to specialize in Artificial Intelligence
· Maths students who want to research in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
· Any Data Analyst or Software Developer wanting to pursue a career in AI
· Professionals wanting to build machine learning models, using distributed storage and distributed processing
Prerequisites to study the Artificial Intelligence Course
To pursue the Artificial Intelligence Microsoft MPP Course, you should be aware / have knowledge of the following streams.
· Basic Programming Languages like C, C++ and Java
· High level Programming Language i.e Python, R or any other
· Mathematics like Calculus, Probability, Matrices and Statistics.
· Computer Science.
Courses in Data science
· PG Program in Machine Learning and AI
· Advanced Program in Data Sciences
· Microsoft Professional Program in Data Science.
· MSC in Artificial Intelligence.
· B. Tech in Computer Science and Technology (AI)
Need to know more about the Microsoft MPP AI Course and how we can help you upgrade your skills?
Call us on +91 9890122592 or send a mail to email@example.com